France Country Manager
Omega CRM, leader in development of Customer Experience services, with 19 years of experience in the use of Technology applied to Marketing with Data-driven mentality and providing a unique Customer Relationship with mainly focus on Innovation is looking for a Country Manager to drive and consolidate our business growth in France.
With direct report to our Chief Executive Officer, this role should integrate Business Development, Customer Success Manager and Team Management skills.
This role assumes full responsibility for local P&L.
P&L Accountability and Business Development
- Full P&L development and responsibility for OmegaCRM France
- Business development of market solutions with existing Omega customers and new ones.
- Accompanying team to Pre Sales activity: sizing, approach, work plan, assessment.
- Relationship management with Omega existing vendors.
- Design and execute a Business Plan to consolidate Omega’s position in France.
Client Success Management:
- Lead the management of assigned clients in France.
- Ensure the fulfillment of the objectives and the Omega-promise to the client.
- Monitoring and quality control of deliverables in assigned projects.
- Project management and Steering Committee.
- Managing the scope and expectations of new projects.
- Project and client profitability management.
- Up & cross selling in assigned clients.
- Leadership of the team in assigned projects.
- Report to management on the evolution of sales objective and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in hiring activities and team growth in FR
- Contribute to professional development in the assigned team (Skills, career plan, etc.).
- Instill Omega values in the French work team.
- 10+ years of experience in business management, operations, technology, business development or similar role.
- 5+ years of experience in general management or international business unit management.
- Experience in international projects management.
- Experience within the CRM and Customer Experience industry is a plus.
- Analytical Thinking. Data-driven mentality.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Team management skills.
- Team player skills mentality.
- Negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurship mentality
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English and Native French.
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours and Home office.
- Flexible remuneration (ticket transporte, ticket restaurant, etc.).
- Health insurance.
- Trainings and certifications.
189 Total Views 2 Views Today