Martech/Adtech Senior Manager
Omega CRM, leader in customer tech solutions, is looking for a Marketing Technology Manager to lead and grow our martech stack practice, who is passionate about shifting boundaries of marketing automation, personalization and intelligence with cutting edge technology and suppliers.
With direct report to our Chief Strategy and Sales Officer, this role should integrate strategic thinking, problem-solving skills and cross-functional collaboration to execute on marketing strategy, drive innovation and business results. Moreover, it must understand not only the practical applications of the marketing craft but the technology we now use to make it happen.
Success in this role will utilize past experience to analyze business needs, partner with Omega business development, operations and tech teams to recommend, implement and optimize marketing technology tools.
- Define and execute Omega Martech & Adtech go to market strategy, value proposition and sales execution
- Strategic design and development of marketing tech implementations to improve a business and create Customer Experience (CX) adapted to our customer requirements, anticipating potential needs.
- Business development of market solutions with existing Omega customers and new ones.
- Lead Martech/Adtech product roadmap and solutions development
- Research and recommend new marketing technology products. Potentially overseeing training of marketing software and customer adoption
- Guarantee Integration of marketing technology products with non-marketing systems
- Relationship management with Omega existing vendors in its field
- Train and support marketing technology products.
- Integrate marketing technology products and building blocks with each other.
- Assurance of data quality within marketing technology products.
- Secure performance data privacy and security measures of martech products
- Serving as super-user and product evangelist for the full stack of Madtech and Adtech products. Lead and inspire marketing tech initiatives throughout the company
- Overseeing marketing intelligence and providing actionable insight to clients or internal stakeholders
- Accompanying marketing corporate team to marketing events, demos and client locations.
- Delivering presentations and performing product demonstrations.
- Research market trends and associated technologies to identify the most impactful opportunities and trendy topics.
- Lead projects, assuming the functions of gathering and defining business requirements
- Define functional and technical aspects that will set up the solution.
- Manage assigned team.
- Responsibility of outturn accounts associated with Martech/Adtech products.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years’ experience specifying MarTech/Adtech business development,
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, marketing, business, or related.
- Proven working experience in leading Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) CRM solutions or other similar products
- Deep understanding of Personalization, Data Driven Marketing (DDM), Multitouch Attribution (MTA) and Content Analytics is a must have
- Proven experience driving the strategy and execution of Adtech programmatic stack (DSP, SSP, Adexchanges), in addition to marketing data and audiences management end-to-end including web analytics, Tag manager, Attribution, DMP and CDP.
- In-depth understanding of the typical use cases of Digital Marketing Platform implementations (such as ad server, analytics, frontend tooling, Mobile strategies etc.)
- Strong experience in Campaign/CRM/Direct Marketing, preferably within an agency or consultancy
- Previous experience within digital advertising and Media Mix Modelling (MMM)
- will be a plus: Search engine optimization, Customer segmentation, Paid search, Social media, Paid media, Email marketing, Lead generation and Database management
- Skilled at translating technology into solutions that solve business problems.
- Experience with supporting multiple implementation work-streams simultaneously
- Strong collaboration and communication skills while working with SME’s, C-Levels, PMO and business users/ stakeholders to drive business analysis/user requirements.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Great negotiation, persuasion, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Passionate technologist and Innovative visionary
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours and Home office.
- Flexible remuneration (ticket transporte, ticket restaurant, etc.).
- Health insurance.
- Trainings and certifications.
285 Total Views 3 Views Today