Omega CRM Consulting is looking for a Platform Manager that would like to collaborate with one of the top global pharmaceutical companies. Is an exciting role in Animal Health Unit, where you will work closely with the Centre Lead and CRM Transformation Lead on all the technical projects and make sure that these are implemented technically correctly and on time. You will also closely work with IT and various other stakeholders. You will also be supporting Campaign managers in case of any technical issues and make sure that Campaign manager can launch the campaign.
The primary platform is Adobe Campaign but may also consist of other tools across the client digital engagement environment, including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket and Adobe Data Workbench, as well as a Drupal-based CMS environment.
Are you ready for this new exciting journey and help us shape part of digital transformation for Animal Health?
- Support on all projects with technical Adobe Campaign knowledge with IT and other stakeholders
- Ensure that the workflows and deliveries build by CX2 Campaign Managers serve the business needs
- Ensure that the CX2 Campaign analysts get the correct data for their reporting and analytics
- Ensure that documentation provided by the CX2 Campaign Manager is according to standards
- Partnership with IT & other stakeholders and document all your process in order to create sort of Technical playbook
- Be in contact with platform managers from HP DU for Be in contact with platform managers from HP DU for learnings and common project
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in business administration and strong affinity with tech or Bachelor in technical studies combined with a strong business mindset.
- 1-2 years’ Experience with Adobe Campaign or similar complex systems and highly in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Preferable experience with Adobe Data Workbench or other BIG Data environments
- Project Management Knowledge and agile Mindset
- Marketing Automation knowledge is a plus
- Experience as a Platform Manager in a software house, consultancy or other project delivery environment; Developer experience would be a great plus
- The global nature of this job requires being fluent in English
- Experience working in an international and intercultural environment.
- Communicate effectively, collaboration skills, problem solving, self-motivation and excellent analytical thinking, open mindset, thinking out-of-the-box with innovative ideas.
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free lunch on the client’s canteen.
- Flexible remuneration (ticket transporte, ticket restaurant, etc.).
- Health insurance.
- Trainings and certifications.
- Excellent and multilingual environment.
- Based in Sant Cugat del Vallés.
374 Total Views 2 Views Today