1. USER INFORMATION
Omega CRM Consulting, S.L. is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data, for which reason you are provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of processing:
- To process orders, requests, queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- Management and moderation of comments posted on the post.
- Maintain a relationship of sending advertising and commercial communications about our services. If you do not wish to receive it, please send us an email to: email@example.com indicating “No Publi” in the subject line.
- With regard to the information provided by means of the form published on the website or that contained in the CVs received, it may be used in personnel selection processes, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacancy we offer. CVs will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which they will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the processing and in their subsequent destruction. in this sense, after this period, if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes, please send us your CV again.
- Data retention criteria: data will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data.
Rights of the User:
- Legitimation: it is based on the consent that is requested through the corresponding acceptance box. The legitimate basis for the collection of your curriculum is the pre-employment contract.
- Communication of data: web developers and the company that hosts us on their servers will have access to this data. They have all agreed with us that they will have access to this data exclusively for the purpose described here.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and to the portability of personal data. The data subject has the right to receive any personal data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to a data controller, provided that the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- Right of access: the data subject shall have the right to request and obtain, free of charge, information on his or her personal data undergoing processing, the origin of such data, as well as the communications made or intended to be made of such data. Where the data subject submits the request by electronic means, and unless the data subject requests otherwise, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format. The right to obtain a copy shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right of rectification and erasure: the controller is obliged to give effect to the data subject’s right of rectification or erasure within ten days. Personal data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of the law shall be rectified or erased, as appropriate, and in particular, where such data are inaccurate and incomplete, the data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. The data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data supplemented, including by means of an additional statement.
- Right to restriction of processing: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the restriction of the processing of the data. Where the processing of personal data has been restricted, they may only be processed for the purpose of their storage, with the data subject’s consent, for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any data subject who has obtained the restriction of processing shall be informed by the controller prior to the lifting of the restriction.
- Right to object: the data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to him or her (public interest and legitimate interest), including profiling on the basis of those provisions. The controller shall cease processing the personal data unless he or she establishes compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.aepd.es
- Contact details for exercising your rights:
- Postal address: C/ Periodista Fernando Gómez de la Cruz 61, Floor 0 Office 9 CETIC-UGR – 18014 Granada
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Delegate: Evaluadores de Datos S.L.
- Postal address: Calle Periodista Fernando Gómez de la Cruz 61, CETIC-UGR, Oficina 8, Planta Baja, 18014 Granada
- Email: email@example.com
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the responsible party are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The data controller expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand.
All the data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimum service to the User.
In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.