In order to face these challenges, it was decided to implement the following solutions:
- Salesforce Service Cloud (CRM),
- Integrating the solution with other systems to provide a 360 view of the client
- Configuring and customizing the customer service console for an intuitive interface that facilitates the management of incoming cases through the existing channels up to now (e.g., telephone, email and web)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud for communication campaigns,
- Integrating the platform as a fundamental part in the creation, automation and personalization of the Customer Journey of clients from stores
- Orchestrating communication through the different channels and shipments
- Expansion of Salesforce capabilities to integrate social media into contact center activity,
- Actively listening to what happens on social networks and generating engagement with the company’s customers (B2C and B2B)
- Integrating the solution with the CRM to provide a single view of all communication with customers from both Customer Service and Store
- Laying the internal foundations for the integration of new communication channels to personalize and improve the shopping experience (e.g., WhatsApp and Webchat)
Led by Omega CRM, the digital transformation of the Pronovias Group began with the implementation of CRM (Salesforce Service Cloud). This solution would provide the company with a new platform integrated with business-related systems such as the POS in stores and franchises, as well as a Contact Center switchboard, Web pages, Appointment management tools and Business Intelligence platforms.
Within the Omega CRM project, he designed and configured a flexible and robust data model in order to support the growth of the group. Within the corporate strategy, the inclusion of new brands, the opening of new markets, as well as an agile and simple integration with both current and future systems should be considered.
In the field of building the bride’s Customer Journey, work was done on the automation, personalization and segmentation of communications at the different points of contact through Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Examples range from the confirmation of the first date to the making of the dress and achieving the perfect wedding.
It should be noted that the Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud solutions are multi-language. In addition, its modularity allows sustained and gradual growth, as well as meeting new market needs. A recent example includes the activation of the WhatsApp channel for direct, controlled and contextualized communication between customers and stores. This channel complements other actions orchestrated through emails, SMS and calls, in addition to personal contacts in the store.